You can trust the expertise of the international OEM. Louis sells the original kit (comprising chain + front/rear sprockets) from the Japanese manufacturer Daido Corp. and its authorised German importer. Never settle for second best.
- D.I.D chains in these original kits always conform to the specifications of the vehicle manufacturers and/or Daido Corp. Click on "Catalogue page in PDF format" below to find out whether a particular chain kit contains an endless chain or an open chain with rivet-type or clip connecting link.
- The catalogue page includes a column "S", which contains the following codes: E = endless chain, N = open chain with rivet-type connecting link and C = open chain with clip connecting link.
- Less greasing and less tightening required. In the medium-term, an O-ring or X-ring chain is always more economical than a standard chain
- As modern motorcycles continue to develop, drive components have to cope with ever-increasing demands. New, more powerful machines and the requirement for materials to have a longer service life demand a new solution - and it is provided by D.I.D. in the form of X-ring chains. The specially shaped sealing rings significantly alter the friction area of the links. At the same time, doubling the number of sealing points from 2 to 4 has the effect of safeguarding far more effectively against lubricant loss and also provides optimum protection against dirt.
- All this results in an extremely long service life. This chain can effortlessly withstand major stresses and strains, and also offers noticeably improved operational characteristics.
- All X-ring chains (with the exception of VX chains) feature gold-plated outer links.
Never attempt to install a motorcycle chain unless you have at least basic technical expertise.
- mérete: 33 x 48,5 cm
- 18 db-os
Bottle Opener "Twistgrip"
Now you can give full throttle when opening bottles. Position the opener on the bottle cap, give a simple a twist of the wrist, and plop! Ingeniously simple thanks to clever machining from stainless steel.
"Twistgrip" bottle opener
- Bottle opener designed like a motorcycle twistgrip
- Rustproof V2A stainless steel/silicone
- Finish: : matt, black/silver
The stainless-steel bottle opener is produced at Westerwald-Werkstätten GmbH by people with disabilities, then assembled with other components.
*Basic* Map Pocket
Strap Attachment, Black
LOUIS BASIC Strap-on Map Pocket.
Padded map pocket measuring 31 x 22 cm. With long adjustable straps for attaching to the steering head or frame behind the tank. A velcro strip on the back allows the pocket to be raised for refuelling.
- Dimensions (W x H): 31 x 22 cm
- Colour: black
- Hard-wearing textile fabric with water-repellent finish, black
*BIKE SKULL* NYAKLÁNC
- 316L orvosi acél/bőr
- Szíj: 45 - 52 cm állítható
- súlya :17 g
Klasszikus kókuszrost lábtörlő motor mintával.
- anyaga:100% kókuszrost
- mérete:59x39 cm
Metal Sign BMW "Parking Only"
Special Edition metallic, 30x40cm
- Made of extra-thick sheet steel with embossed motif (3D look).
- Rounded corners, pre-drilled holes and turned over edges add the finishing touch to this high-class metal sign.
- Curved, extra-thick sheet steel
- Very good quality (Made in Germany)
- Dimensions (WxH): 300 x 400 mm
*BMW* Key Ring
Dimensions: 4.5 x 6 cm
*BMW* Key Ring
- The key ring is made of solid stainless steel and is rustproof.
- The pictures are applied in rich colours and sealed with epoxy resin, giving them an attractive sheen. To make extra-sure that it can't get lost, the key ring is fixed to the pendant with a double attachment ring.
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 6 cm
Bodystyle Lower Fairing
Painted or unpainted
The Bodystyle Lower Fairing really brings out the race styling in your motorcycle, while at the same time giving more protection for engine and transmission. It also has the advantage of being relatively quick and easy to install.
- Made of impact-resistant ABS plastic
- No drilling or sawing necessary
- Completely ready to install with all the fittings
- Available in motorcycle colours or unpainted!
- Type approved
Bodystyle Seat Cowl
Painted and unpainted
The Seat Cowl from Bodystyle is a great way to make your motorcycle that much sportier. Whether painted or unpainted, you're sure to love the look.
In no time at all, the original two-person seat is converted into a sporty single-seater.
- The cowl is mounted on top of or in place of the original pillion seat. A back cushion is not included
- Made of ABS plastic
- Supplied in the exact original colours or unpainted
- Completely ready to install and with type approval valid for Germany
You can find installation examples in our Documents section.
Kisméretű, klasszikus formájú, krómozott chopper/cruiser index.
- magas minőségű, krómozott acél ház
- ház átmérő: 37 mm
- mélység: 68 mm
- lencse átmérő: 27 mm
- szárhossz: 20 mm
- rögzítő menet: M10 x 1.25, 25 mm hosszú
- a testelést a ház adja
- 2/21 W halogén izzóval
- E minősített
- 4x14 cm
"Chopper" Enamel Mug
Capacity 350 ml
"Chopper" Biker Enamel Mug
- Enamelled steel mug with biker motifs
- All-round printing
- Height: approx. 7.5 cm, diam.: approx. 8 cm
- Capacity: approx. 350 ml
Important: Not microwave- or dishwasher-safe
- 316L orvosi acél medál.
- a kereszt mérete: 3x6cm.
- a 3m vastag bőrszíj hossza 45 - 52 cm között állítható.
- súlya: 22 g.
Handlebar Grips "Cruiser"
"Cruiser" Handlebar Grips:
These high-quality chromed grips look awesome on almost any bike.. The end caps can be unscrewed and removed to enable bar ends, bar-end turn signals or vibration killers to be installed easily. The rubber inserts ensure the best possible grip at all times, even when riding in rain. Sold in pairs. Available for metric (22 mm diameter) and imperial handlebars.
- Overall length: approx. 150 mm
- Material: Aluminium
- Grip end: removable threaded end cap
- Outside diameter: approx. 42 mm
- Grip circumference: approx. 136 mm
- For inch or metric handlebars
These grips are suitable for universal fitting to a variety of handlebars. In rare cases there may be compatibility problems due to differing handlebar diameters, depending on the particular manufacturer. It may also be necessary to customise the original throttle grip sleeve. On some models a small amount of metal has to be filed away. The grips should fit tightly, but should push on without too much effort. It is very important to check the fit before installing them. Never force them on!