Armor All leather wipes
box of 24 pieces
Armor All Leather Wipes:
The quick and easy way to clean and protect leather. These extra-strong wet wipes with their special active substances can be relied on to remove all dirt and marks - your leather will look new again! Ideal for bike leathers and leather car seats.
Just take out a wipe, rub over the leather and you're done!
Contents: 24 wipes
Brush For Suede Leather
With Plastic Grip, Small
Suede Leather Brush:
- Made of plastic
- Different colours
- With rubber teeth
- Brass wire
Also suitable for cleaning shoes.
Brush For Suede Leather
With Plastic Grip, Large
- Made of plastic
- In assorted colours
- With brass wire in the centre and fine bristles around the outside
- Size: length = approx. 110 mm
Daytona Aqua Stop Waterproofer,
daytona Aqua Stop
For all smooth and rough leathers and textiles
- Aqua Stop is a highly effective waterproofener
- Particularly suitable for motorcycle boots
- Protects against dirt and wetness and conserved the breathability of the material
- Spray-free, therefore applicable in closed rooms
- Remove the dirt before using
- By dabbing the liquid spread evenly on the material
- Drying ideally overnight
- Let the suede dry and afterwards brush it carefully
Daytona Leather Black,
75 ml Tube
daytona Leather Black
- Refreshes the colour and protects smooth black leather
- Restores scratched and faded leather
- Nourishes and gives a lasting new shine
- Contents 75 ml
Note: daytona Leather Black is not suitable for TFL Cool leather!
Daytona Shoe Care,
75 ml Tube
daytona Special Leather Care
- Nourishing balm developed by the boot specialist daytona, with a moisturising effect
- For boots made of smooth leather, with or without membrane
- Contents 75 ml, colourless
Note: daytona Leather Care is not suitable for TFL Cool leather!
No safety information required
effax Boot Polish
Black leather motorcycle boots - what a brilliant idea! Slip into your biker jeans, jump into your boots, and fire up the chopper. Let the fun begin! But hold on a minute. You can't set off in those dull, tired-looking boots. So first of all, they need a proper clean. And for that, you need the right polish. Namely, effax black boot polish.
It protects and nourishes the leather in an instant. First give your boots a brush to remove any loose dirt. Then apply effax Boot Polish with the sponge integrated in the top of the tube, and buff to a high shine - job done!
effax® Boot Polish is extremely dirt- and water-repellent, so the leathers shine can be restored again and again with a quick rub-over. Perfect for all types of leather boot.
Tube contains: 75 ml
EFFAX BŐRÁPOLÓ BALZSAM
Magas minőségű bőrápoló krém az Effaxtól.
Tökéletesen konzerválja a bőrt, és szép csillogást kölcsönöz neki.
- az alap vax mellett méhviaszt, avokádó olajat és lanolint is tartamlaz
- bőr ruházathoz, csizmához, bőrtáskához, üléshez ajánljuk
Az 10038829 cikkszámú bőrtisztítóval tökéletes párost alkot
effax Leather Care Case
A whole box full of leather care products - a dream for all true fans of leather gear. If you want to keep all your leather motorbike gear in tip-top condition, then the high-quality care products from Effax are a must. The Effax Leather Care Box comprises a fine selection of products for protecting, waterproofing and cleaning in a handy plastic carrying case. You save around EUR10 compared to buying each product individually.
And this is what you get:
- Leather Cleaning Spray LC1, 50 ml, removes obstinate sweat and insect residues. Ingredients as per EC 648/2004: 5% non-ionic surfactants, 5% anionic surfactants, perfume, isopropyl alcohol
- Leather Balm, 50 ml, nourishes and protects leather, keeps it supple, moisture-repellent and tear-resistant.
- Boot Polish, 50 ml, dirt- and water-repellent.
- Leather Cream Soap, 30 ml, cleans and protects quickly and easily without water. Ingredients as per EC 648/2004: 5-15% soap, 5% non-ionic surfactants, perfume (butylphenyl
methylprovional, linalool, d-limonene), preservatives
- Speedy Leather Shine - for a quick shine without any effort. Looks freshly polished
- Leather Care Sponge, for thorough cleaning of all leather materials.
- Shoe Polishing Brush, removes stubborn marks. Brush length = 140 mm, Brush width = 40 mm
- Combi-Micro Cloth, for cleaning and polishing.
Caution., Causes serious eye irritation.
Effax Leather Cleaner Spray,
Effax Leather Cleaning Spray:
- incl. insect-removing formulation
Specially developed for smooth leather (incl. TFL Cool System leather). The grease-free cleaner with special insect-removing formulation gently lifts off even stubborn and dried-on dirt (sweat/insect residues) quickly and permanently.
The deep-cleaning action ensures that the leather retains its natural quality and non-slip property. This Effax spray keeps leather tear-resistant and non-slip, while conserving the breathability of climate membranes. Ideal for leather clothing and luggage (e.g. saddlebags, tool rolls, motorbike seats etc. ).
How to use:
Apply Effax Leather Cleaning Spray to smooth leather and leave for a short time before carefully cleaning with a cloth or sponge. Rinse out the cloth or sponge at regular intervals to remove accumulated dirt.
Contains: 250 ml
Effax Leather Cream Saddle Soap
effax Leather Cream Soap:
This high-quality leather cream soap with natural oils and extracts such as avocado oil, coconut oil and aloe vera cleans and cares for bike leathers and boots. Cleans and moisturises all leather products in one go. Perfect for a quick clean in between.
How to use:
- Simply apply with a sponge or cloth without water.
- The cream is completely absorbed and supplies the leather with everything to keep it in top condition for longer.
Note: As the manufacturer is currently introducing new containers, this product either comes in a plastic screw-top jar (contents: 500 ml) or a hanging dispenser (contents: 400 ml).
No safety information required
effax Leather Serum +
Leather looks great. Leather is special. But to make sure your leather gear will give you years of service, you need to look after it. Effax Leather Serum+ is highly recommended for this job. Each time you give your leather gear a good clean, but also between cleans, this high-quality leather spray care product nourishes and protects the leather and repels moisture.
Lanolin and avocado oil keep the leather soft and tear-resistant. Even stiff leather becomes supple again. Effax Leather Serum+ gives your leather gear a moisture-repellent finish plus an attractive shine. And makes it smell good, too.
effax Wax Cotton protection
If you have a trusty old waxed cotton jacket, the chances are the years of use will have taken their toll. It may have faded and lost its wax in places. But that doesnt means it is time to part company and put it in the recycling container. Certainly not! This is the perfect job for effax Wax Cotton. First choice when it comes to caring for waxed jackets and trousers and re-impregnating them so they provide full rain and wind protection.
Apply effax Wax Cotton thinly and evenly to the dry, clean garment using a sponge, cloth or brush with a circular action.
After treating with effax Wax Cotton, it iss advisable to apply heat (e.g. lay the garment on a radiator turned up to maximum for at least 9 hours, or iron at medium heat, approx. 140°C). This will help the wax to penetrate more quickly into the fibres, making the impregnation more effective. Clean the sponge, cloth or brush thoroughly after each use.
Contains: Conditioning oils, lanolin
Contains: 200 ml
Hey Sport Lightflex Spray, 150 ml
In twilight, dim light, fog, rain, darkness - the risk of accidents on the road increases considerably when lighting and visibility conditions are poor. Particularly dark clothing contributes to poor visibility. We have something to prevent this: Hey Sport Lightflex Spray. The unique reflective spray for textiles and leather.
Thanks to the Lightflex Spray, bikers, cyclists, pedestrians, joggers and children as well as animals are more easily visible to car drivers in the beam of their headlights. The spray is hardly noticeable on untreated clothing or bags, rucksacks and other accessories in daylight. Only when illuminated with bright light, innovative, highly reflective spray particles reflect the light which enhances visibility, as well as safety and protection.
- Hey Sport Lightflex Spray, 150 ml
- 3 cut-out motif templates (more templates can be downloaded from the Documents section). You can also use your own templates or do without them completely and spray freehand.
How to use:
Suitable for textiles, leather, wood, plastic and metal.
Cut out a motif and position it flat on the garment (always cover the surrounding area!). Following this, hold the items as straight as possible. Then evenly and sparingly spray the motif area from a distance of 30 cm. Afterwards, leave the spray to work for 2 minutes. Repeat the procedure until the desired coverage has been achieved. For an optimum result, shake the spray can well before each spray procedure.
To clean the valve, turn the can upside down and bleed the valve by briefly spraying twice.
Depending on the material and spray intensity, a light grey film remains visible in daylight. Check the result even if the coat is hardly visible on a photo with flashing light (e.g. using a mobile phone).
To remove the Hey Sport Lightflex Spray motif from your clothing, it can be washed out in a washing machine using a special detergent. Observe care instructions.
Extremely flammable aerosol, Pressurised container: may burst if heated, Causes serious eye irritation, If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand., Keep out of reach of children., Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking., Do not spray at open flame or other ignition sources., Do not pierce or burn, even after use., Avoid breathing dust/fumes/gas/mist/vapour/spray., Use only outdoors or in well-ventilated areas., IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing., Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
Kövulfix Leather Adhesive, 90 G
KOEVULFIX Leather Adhesive:
- For gluing leather, rubber and other materials.
- The bond is waterproof and remains elastic.
- Ideal for repairing holes or gluing up hems when shortening leather trousers.
Contents: 90 g.
Highly flammable liquid and vapour, Causes skin irritation, Causes serious eye irritation, May cause drowsiness or dizziness, Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects, Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking., Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment., IF ON SKIN (or hair):, IF IN EYES:, Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing., Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes., Rinse skin with water/shower., Immediately take off all contaminated clothing., Store locked up.