You can trust the expertise of the international OEM. Louis sells the original kit (comprising chain + front/rear sprockets) from the Japanese manufacturer Daido Corp. and its authorised German importer. Never settle for second best.
- D.I.D chains in these original kits always conform to the specifications of the vehicle manufacturers and/or Daido Corp. Click on "Catalogue page in PDF format" below to find out whether a particular chain kit contains an endless chain or an open chain with rivet-type or clip connecting link.
- The catalogue page includes a column "S", which contains the following codes: E = endless chain, N = open chain with rivet-type connecting link and C = open chain with clip connecting link.
- Less greasing and less tightening required. In the medium-term, an O-ring or X-ring chain is always more economical than a standard chain
- As modern motorcycles continue to develop, drive components have to cope with ever-increasing demands. New, more powerful machines and the requirement for materials to have a longer service life demand a new solution - and it is provided by D.I.D. in the form of X-ring chains. The specially shaped sealing rings significantly alter the friction area of the links. At the same time, doubling the number of sealing points from 2 to 4 has the effect of safeguarding far more effectively against lubricant loss and also provides optimum protection against dirt.
- All this results in an extremely long service life. This chain can effortlessly withstand major stresses and strains, and also offers noticeably improved operational characteristics.
- All X-ring chains (with the exception of VX chains) feature gold-plated outer links.
Never attempt to install a motorcycle chain unless you have at least basic technical expertise.
DID CHAIN-KIT STANDARD
MTX80C BJ.82 (120/15/42)
||10041018||Raktáron||8 750 Ft 13 980 Ft||- 0 +|